- Combos (Laptop and projector in a single case)
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Video Cameras (DVD Cameras and digital are available)
- PowerPoint Remotes
- Video Conference Cart
- Portable Smartboard
- Digital Voice Recorders
- Laptop Cart with 15 laptops for use with classes
- iPad cart with 30 ipads for use with classes
To reserve equipment please submit an OIT Help Ticket, remember to include the dates for your checkout.
Check out Return Policies and Procedures Update
Recently ITAC voted to improve the OIT equipment checkout policies and procedures. Some of these changes are:
- Administrative Staff will be provided to assist with check in and check out during set hours in the OIT office.
- Primary check in and check out hours are 12:00 – 4:00 Monday through Friday
- (OIT staff will still provide check in/check out services during other business hours as normal)
- The Administrative Staff will pull all outgoing equipment for that day to speed up the check out process
- The Administrative Staff will send an email to your faculty/staff email address the day before your equipment is due to be returned
- The Administrative Staff will check the operation and inventory of the equipment upon return
- Any equipment that is returned late will be reported to the faculty or staff’s appropriate chair or director
- Any loss or theft of check out equipment must be reported immediately to the appropriate police unit and OIT. A copy of the police report must be provided to OIT for inventory purposes
Existing Checkout Polices:
- Hardware checkout by faculty members is limited to two weeks. Checkout equipment is restricted to faculty use. Students are not eligible to check out
- equipment for their own use.
- If hardware is checked out and subsequently lost, stolen, or damaged do to negligence, the person who checked out the equipment will be held responsible for its repair or replacement.
- *Chronically late returns of equipment or late returns of equipment that inconvenience other faculty or staff members may result in the lost of check out privileges for a semester.
*Returning equipment late has caused other faculty or staff members to be unable to get the equipment they need for class or other functions.